China-Myanmar cross border Logistics services.
We now provide one–stop logistics service from China to Myanmar via land route, getting your goods to your customers in Myanmar quickly, reliably and hassle–free
Our logistics service includes road transportation from China Factory – Final destination. The route is from Shanghai, Guangzhou to Ruili,Yunnan (China–Myanmar Border) to Mandalay, Yangon The total transit time of approximately 15–21 days. We provide all import license and clearance services at Myanmar border, ensuring a smooth customs process. With over 12 years’ experience and a strong team in China, we can confidently handle your precious cargo.
We can also process by sea route, which is Guangzhou Port to Laem Chabang Port Chon Buri (Thailand), then by truck to Maesot, Myawaddy onwards to Yangon. Depending on your cargo as well as current situation we can offer you the best options.
- • Pickup available from anywhere in China
- • Dedicated China team to support special customer requests
- • Serving both small and large shipments
- • Express courier services from factory to Border for smaller shipments. Takes 5–6 days to reach border
- • Full truck charters for larger shipments
- • China Truckway bill and Export declaration Services
- • Myanmar import clearance at border, all in service includes import duty, import license,
- • Trucking service to Lashio–Mandalay–Yangon and throughout Myanmar.
To compare with sea shipment to Yangon port, Choosing our land route border logistics has many benefits.
Our chartered trucks are available within 1–2 days’ notice, meaning no more waiting for container schedules. our “one–stop clearance” process at the China–Myanmar border eliminates the need for customers to apply for import licenses. This route is also the fastest option, with a 15–21 days lead time total, including clearance.
Choose our China–Myanmar land route or sea route logistics service for fast, reliable, and hassle–free transportation of your goods from China to Myanmar today!